Tuesday 24 February 2015

Mining For God Trailer

Heeey Readers!

Have you found yourself asking the question of 'What is Christianity?' or 'What do people think Christianity is?'

A documentary was made, focusing on the American culture about these questions of Christianity. There are a bunch of speakers like Lee strobel, Paul Copan, Nabel Qureshi and many more who speak about it and in it.

I'm not telling you guys this as a money- grabbing scheme, I just watched the trailer and thought it looked cool! What do you guys think? There's a link at the bottom:

Mining For God- Official Trailer

I haven't watched the movie, so I'm not 100% sure at the arguments, so don't eat me okay? Like I said, I saw the trailer and thought it may be a source of interest to you guys.

God Bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment